DesertWinds
DesertWinds
DesertWinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertWinds

A Guild Family within Dragon Oath.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Generation Koala Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eriya

Eriya

Second Generation Koala Event Empty
PostSubject: Second Generation Koala Event   Second Generation Koala Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:02 am

This will be starting next week. Tasche and Dejavoo will be holding the event, and I, Eriya, will come and help as much as I could during it. It is simple to enter, just follow these instructions and be in to win the koala.

First, you will have to screenshot your guild contributions. Those can be gained by guild quest. To be able to do that, bring up the Guild Info by clicking the Guild button which is located between the flag and the computer icon. Once you have that, find your name and click on it, then screenshot it and post it under this event to enter.

Second, for those that are Level 40 and higher, you would have to contribute 50 guild contribution. You'd be able to do all the quests in the guild with no limitation. And as for under level 40, you can contribute 30 points for the guild by doing Construction, Research and Project quests. These three are located under Guild Captain and Industry/Construction guy.

To avoid complication, such as you being level 39 and suddenly you hit level 40- you may think that you'd have to start over again - don't level up to 40 if you have forgotten to screenshot your contribution at the beginning.

I might update this post again in the near future if there is going to be any changes.

=] ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgenerationthe.webs.com
tasche

PostSubject: Re: Second Generation Koala Event   Second Generation Koala Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi,

For further clarification you will get once chance per set of contribution points (if you are >= 40 1 chance for every 50 points complete, < 40 1 for every 30 points).

I will do my best to track points but I will not be able to tell if you did some as a < 40th level char and others as a >= 40. If I do not see a screenshot of your guild contribution before you turn 40 you will get one chance for every 50 guild contribution.
Back to top Go down
tasche

PostSubject: Re: Second Generation Koala Event   Second Generation Koala Event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 am

The event has ended!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tready

tready

PostSubject: wow   Second Generation Koala Event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I won cheers thank you ,thank you. this is awsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Generation Koala Event   Second Generation Koala Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Generation Koala Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesertWinds :: Guild Events-
Jump to: